Funding for this project was provided by the National Institute of Nursing Research (R01 NR-MH-03550 and R01 NR-03548), Leona L. Eggert, Principal Investigator. We are grateful to the many young people who participated in this study providing us with invaluable insights; to members of the Reconnecting Youth Prevention Research Team for their expertise in program implementation, data collection, and data management; and to Catherine Olcott for her assistance in manuscript preparation.
The Mediating Roles of Anxiety, Depression, and Hopelessness on Adolescent Suicidal Behaviors
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2005 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 14–34, February 2005
How to Cite
Thompson, E. A., Mazza, J. J., Herting, J. R., Randell, B. P. and Eggert, L. L. (2005), The Mediating Roles of Anxiety, Depression, and Hopelessness on Adolescent Suicidal Behaviors. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 35: 14–34. doi: 10.1521/suli.220.127.116.11266
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: October 28, 2002; Revision Accepted: April 8, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!