The authors would like to thank the students, surveyors and institutions that participated in NCHA Spring 2000 and the NCHA Advisory Committee for permission to access the NCHA Spring 2000 database. Partial support for this project comes from the National Pharmaceutical Council as an unrestricted educational grant.
Aspects of Suicidal Behavior, Depression, and Treatment in College Students: Results from the Spring 2000 National College Health Assessment Survey
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2005 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 3–13, February 2005
How to Cite
Kisch, J., Leino, E. V. and Silverman, M. M. (2005), Aspects of Suicidal Behavior, Depression, and Treatment in College Students: Results from the Spring 2000 National College Health Assessment Survey. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 35: 3–13. doi: 10.1521/suli.184.108.40.206263
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: May 5, 2003; Revision Accepted: March 1, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!