This article is a revised version of the Dublin Award Address, American Association of Suicidology, Sante Fe, New Mexico, April 2003.
Suicide in the Media: A Quantitative Review of Studies Based on Nonfictional Stories
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2005 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 121–133, April 2005
How to Cite
Stack, S. (2005), Suicide in the Media: A Quantitative Review of Studies Based on Nonfictional Stories. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 35: 121–133. doi: 10.1521/suli.22.214.171.124877
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: May 6, 2004; Revision Accepted: July 1, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!