This research was conducted while the second author was the Stephen Godfrey Fellow in Suicide Studies and the third author was the Zyprexa Research Fellow, both with the Suicide Studies Unit, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, St. Michael's Hospital. The authors wish to thank Ms. Rebecca Zakoor for her kind assistance with this project.
Is Suicide Ideation a Surrogate Endpoint for Geriatric Suicide?
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
2005 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 193–205, April 2005
How to Cite
Links, P. S., Heisel, M. J. and Quastel, A. (2005), Is Suicide Ideation a Surrogate Endpoint for Geriatric Suicide?. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 35: 193–205. doi: 10.1521/suli.22.214.171.124870
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: April 20, 2003; Revision Accepted: July 1, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!