The opinions contained in this paper are the private ones of the writer and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Navy Department or the Naval Service at large.
THE CHANGING STRUCTURE OF A MICRONESIAN SOCIETY
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1945 American Anthropological Association
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 567–588, October-December 1945
How to Cite
USEEM, J. (1945), THE CHANGING STRUCTURE OF A MICRONESIAN SOCIETY. American Anthropologist, 47: 567–588. doi: 10.1525/aa.1945.47.4.02a00060
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- 1940 Labor Problems of the Pacific Mandates. Shanghai.
- 1934 Mind, Self and Society. Chicago.
- 1945 Minority Group Pattern in Prairie Society. American Journal of Sociology, 50, No. 5, pp.377–385. and
- 1943 Wartime Employment and Cultural Adjustment of the Rosebud Sioux. Applied Anthropology, 2, No. 2, pp. 1–9. , , and
- 1940 Pacific Islands under Japanese Mandate. Shanghai.