A COMPARISON OF SOCIALIZATION AND PERSONALITY IN TWO SIMPLE SOCIETIES
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1947 American Anthropological Association
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 557–577, October-December 1947
How to Cite
UNDERWOOD, F. W. and HONIGMANN, I. (1947), A COMPARISON OF SOCIALIZATION AND PERSONALITY IN TWO SIMPLE SOCIETIES. American Anthropologist, 49: 557–577. doi: 10.1525/aa.1947.49.4.02a00040
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- 1938 Continuities and Discontinuities in Cultural Conditioning. Psychiatry, 1, pp. 161–167.
- 1944 The People of Alor. University of Minnesota Press, Minneapolis. ,
- 1945 Socialization, Personality and the Structure of Pueblo Society (with Special Reference to Hopi and Zuni). American Anthropologist, 47, pp. 516–539.
- 1940 Some Cultural Determinants of Hostility in Pilaga Indian Children. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 10, pp. 111–120.
- Mss Kaska Culture and Ethos.
- 1945 Our Inner Conflicts. New York.
- 1945 The Psychological Frontiers of Society. New York.
- 1937 Primary Affect Hunger. American Journal of Psychiatry, 94, pp. 643–652.
- 1944 The Cultural Basis of Personality. New York.
- 1943 The Rights of Infants: Early Psychological Needs and Their Satisfaction. New York.
- Mss The Ethnography of Beaumont Plateau, Haiti.