Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1954 American Anthropological Association
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 680–684, August 1954
How to Cite
Dozier, E. P. (1954), COMMENTS. American Anthropologist, 56: 680–684. doi: 10.1525/aa.1954.56.4.02a00270
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- 1948 The Pueblo Indians of New Mexico, their land, economy, and civil organization. American Anthropological Association Memoir No. 70.
- 1934 Navaho weaving. Santa Ana, The Fine Arts Press.
- 1932 Aboriginal survivals in Mayo culture. American Anthropologist 36:28–39.
- 1943 The aboriginal culture of the Cahita Indians. Ibero-Americana 19. Berkeley.
- 1941 La obra de los Jesuitas Mexicanos. 2 vols. Mexico.
- 1953 Tewa II: verb structure. International Journal of American Linguistics 19:118–27.
- 1951 Patterns of aggression and war cult in southwestern pueblos. Southwestern Journal of Anthropology 7:177–201.
- Ms. Santa Clara Pueblo. In author's possession.
- 1943 A clear case of linguistic acculturation. American Anthropologist 45:427–34.
- 1950 The Opata: an inland tribe of Sonora. University of New Mexico Publications in Anthropology 6. Albuquerque.
- 1941 Franciscan missions of New Mexico, 1740–1760. Publications in History X. Albuquerque, Historical Society of New Mexico.
- Linton, Ralph, (ed.) 1940 Acculturation in seven American Indian tribes. New York.
- 1937 The “Rain Bird.” A study in Pueblo designs. Memoirs of the Laboratory II. Santa Fe, Laboratory of Anthropology.
- 1943 Pueblo embroidery. Memoirs of the Laboratory IV. Santa Fe, Laboratory of Anthropology.
- 1939 Pueblo Indian religion. 2 vols. Chicago, University of Chicago Press.
- 1934 The sacred clowns of the Pueblo and Mayo-Yaqui Indians. American Anthropologist 36:491–514. and
- 1935 A memorandum for the study of acculturation. American Anthropologist 38:149–52. , and
- 1944 Aspects of acculturation in the Southwest. Acta American 2:26–69.
- 1942 Troublous times in New Mexico. Publications in History XI. Historical Society of New Mexico.
- 1947 Spanish loanwords in Keresan. Southwestern Journal of Anthropology 3:130–46.
- 1943 Linguistic aspects of Yaqui acculturation. American Anthropologist 45:410–26.
- 1944 Spanish and English loanwords in Taos. International Journal of American Linguistics 10.
- 1940 The San Ildefonso of New Mexico. In Acculturation in Seven American Indian Tribes, ed. RalphLinton. New York.