Traditional Values of Ghanaian Children
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1960 American Anthropological Association
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 454–464, June 1960
How to Cite
LYSTAD, M. H. (1960), Traditional Values of Ghanaian Children. American Anthropologist, 62: 454–464. doi: 10.1525/aa.1960.62.3.02a00050
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Bascom, W. A. and M. J.Herskovits, eds. 1959 Continuity and change in African cultures. Chicago, University of Chicago Press.
- 1952 Content analysis in communication research. Glencoe, The Free Press.
- 1957 Anomie in Ashanti. Africa 27:356–363.
- 1959 Love, marriage and social change. Africa 29:177–190.
- 1952 The structure of society. Princeton, Princeton University Press.
- 1953 Mr. Spider and his friends. London, Oxford University Press.
- 1949 Essays in sociological theory: pure and applied. Glencoe, The Free Press.
- 1956 Nonparametric statistics for the behavioral sciences. New York, McGraw-Hill.
- 1956 Some observations on religious cults in Ashanti. Africa 26:47–60.