Statistics, Sorcery, and Justice
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1962 American Anthropological Association
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 1057–1059, October 1962
How to Cite
Pilling, A. R. (1962), Statistics, Sorcery, and Justice. American Anthropologist, 64: 1057–1059. doi: 10.1525/aa.1962.64.5.02a00130
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- 1920 Zuni breadstuff. Indian Notes and Monographs 8:7–642. New York.
- 1954 The law of primitive man. Cambridge, Harvard University Press.
- 1954 Zuni Law. Papers of the Peabody Museum of American Archaeology and Ethnology, 43: 1; Reports of the Rimrock Project, Values Series No. 4. Cambridge Mass. , and
- 1951 Agencies of social control in Central Australian Aboriginal societies. The London School of Economics and University College London Inter-Collegiate Postgraduate Seminar in Social Anthropology, Spring Term, 1950-51: Law and Social Control, No. 4.
- 1950 Paiute sorcery. Viking Fund Publications in Anthropology, No. 15. New York.