THE DESIRABILITY of SMALL SAMPLES for ANTHROPOLOGICAL INFERENCE
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1968 American Anthropological Association
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 949–951, October 1968
How to Cite
BENFER, R. A. (1968), THE DESIRABILITY of SMALL SAMPLES for ANTHROPOLOGICAL INFERENCE. American Anthropologist, 70: 949–951. doi: 10.1525/aa.1968.70.5.02a00110
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Observational data and causal inferences in anthropology. In preparation. n.d.
- 1957 Introduction to statistical analysis. New York, McGraw-Hill, Inc. , and
- 1967 Causality, consciousness, and cerebral organization. Science 158:1279–1280.
- 1959 Multiple comparisons in psychological research. Psychological Bulletin 56:26–47.