This manuscript is partially adapted from a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy at Indiana State University, Terre Haute, Indiana. Appreciation is extended to my cochairmen, Drs. Frank Jerse and Edward Roeber.
Homogeneity of Personality Characteristics: A Comparison between Old Order Amish and Non-Amish1
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1970 American Anthropological Association
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1063–1068, October 1970
How to Cite
Wittmer, J. (1970), Homogeneity of Personality Characteristics: A Comparison between Old Order Amish and Non-Amish. American Anthropologist, 72: 1063–1068. doi: 10.1525/aa.1970.72.5.02a00050
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 11 July 1969.
- 1963 Amish society. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins Press.
- 1966 The family, society and the individual. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Co.
- 1965 Subcultures and creative thinking: an exploratory comparison between Amish and urban American school children. Merrill-Palmer Quarterly of Behavior and Development 11:49–64. , and
- 1962 Our Amish neighbors. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- 1962 Statistical principals in experimental design. New York: McGraw-Hill.