ETHNOLOGY: Javanese Villagers: Social Relations in Rural Modjokuto. Robert R. Jay
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1970 American Anthropological Association
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1128–1129, October 1970
How to Cite
Jong, P. E. d. J. d. (1970), ETHNOLOGY: Javanese Villagers: Social Relations in Rural Modjokuto. Robert R. Jay. American Anthropologist, 72: 1128–1129. doi: 10.1525/aa.1970.72.5.02a00390
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- 1967 The participants' view of their culture. In Anthropologists in the field. D. G.Jongmans & P. C. W.Gutkind, eds. Assen: Van Gorcum &Co.
- 1960 The religion of Java. Glencoe: Free Press.
- 1953 Social structure. In Anthropology today. A. L.Kroeber, ed. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Mitchell, J. Clyde, ed. 1969 Social networks in urban stituations. Manchester: Manchester University Press.