Adolescent Social Attitudes in South Africa and Swaziland
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1970 American Anthropological Association
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 1389–1397, December 1970
How to Cite
Lystad, M. H. (1970), Adolescent Social Attitudes in South Africa and Swaziland. American Anthropologist, 72: 1389–1397. doi: 10.1525/aa.1970.72.6.02a00110
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 16 December 1969.
- 1966 Swazi royal ritual. Africa 36:373–405.
- 1959 Race relations and ract attitudes in South Africa. Nijmegen: Janssen.
- 1958 Self-interpretations of group differences in values (Natal, South Africa). Journal of Social Psychology 47:317–325.
- 1961 The personality of the urban African in South Africa: a Thematic Appreception Test study. New York: Humanities Press.
- 1962 A walk in the night. Ibadan: Mbari.
- 1952 The structure of society, Princeton; Princeton University Press.
- 1960a Paintings of Ghanaian children. Africa 30:238–242.
- 1960b Traditional values of Ghanaian children. American Anthropologist 62:454–464.
- 1959 Down Second Avenue. London: Faber and Faber.
- 1966 Home and exile. London: Longmans, Green.
- 1951 The social system. Glencoe: Free Press.
- Reader, D., ed. 1963 African and Afro-European research: a summary of previously unpublished findings in the National Institute for Personnel Research. Psychologica Africana 10:1–18.
- 1967 Socioeconomic status, intelligence and the attainment of higher education. Sociology of Education 40:1–23. , and
- 1968 Parents' education and children's educational aspirations and achievements. American Sociological Review 33:191–209. , and
- 1956 Nonparametric statistics for the behavioral sciences. New York: McGraw-Hill.