The Rapan Theory of Conception
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1970 American Anthropological Association
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 1444–1447, December 1970
How to Cite
Hanson, F. A. (1970), The Rapan Theory of Conception. American Anthropologist, 72: 1444–1447. doi: 10.1525/aa.1970.72.6.02a00200
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 26 January 1970.
- 1938 Ethnology of Pukapuka. Bernice P. Bishop Museum Bulletin 150. , and
- The law of population (fiftieth thousand). London: Freethought. n.d.
- 1964 Distinguishing differences of perception from failures of communication in cross-cultural studies. In Cross-cultural understanding. F. S. C.Northrop and Helen H.Linvingston, eds. New York: Harper and Row.
- 1962 Science and the safe period. London: Baillière, Tindall and Cox.
- 1936 Medical history of contraception. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins.
- 1909 The Nandi. Oxford: Clarendon Press.
- 1965 The Lugbara of Uganda. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston.
- 192930 Isleta, New Mexico. Washington, forty-seventh Annual Report of the Bureau of American Ethnology.
- 1962 Health and human behavior. Current Anthropology 3:159–205.
- 1887 Tokology. Chicago: Sanitary Publishing Co.