Chaney and Ruiz Revilla: Sampling Methods: Comment 1
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1970 American Anthropological Association
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 1451–1453, December 1970
How to Cite
Naroll, R. (1970), Chaney and Ruiz Revilla: Sampling Methods: Comment 1. American Anthropologist, 72: 1451–1453. doi: 10.1525/aa.1970.72.6.02a00240
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 2 December 1969.
- 1966 Typology and patterning: Spiro's sample re-examined. American Anthropologist 68:1456–1470.
- 1963 The relationship between economic and political development in non-industrialized societies. Ethnology 2:228–248.
- 1952 New ways of presenting an old idea: the statistical method in social anthropology. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute 82:129–146.
- 1957 World ethnographic sample. American Anthropologist 59:664–687.
- 1967 Ethnographic atlas: a summary. Ethnology 6:109–236.
- 1969 Standard cross-cultural sample. Ethnology 8:329–369. , and
- 1956 A preliminary index of social development. American Anthropologist 58:687–785.
- 1961 Two stratified random samples for a cross-cultural sample. San Fernando Valley State College. Mimeograph.
- 1964 A fifth solution to Galton's problem. American Anthropologist 66:863–867.
- 1963 Two further solutions to Galton's Problem. American Anthropologist 65: 1053–1067. , and
- 1969 Linked pair alignments for the HRAF quality control sample universe. Behavioral Science Notes, 4 (4).
- 1960 The birth of the gods. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press.
- 1967 A cross-cultural summary. New Haven: Human Relations Area Files.