We wish to thank Leonard Katz for his valuable comments on the final version of thia manuscript.
Chaney and Ruiz Revilla: Sampling Methods: Comment 21
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1970 American Anthropological Association
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 1453–1456, December 1970
How to Cite
Rohner, R. P. and Pelto, P. J. (1970), Chaney and Ruiz Revilla: Sampling Methods: Comment 2. American Anthropologist, 72: 1453–1456. doi: 10.1525/aa.1970.72.6.02a00250
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 27 January 1970.
- 1963 A cross-cultural study of correlates of crime. Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology 66:291–300. , , and
- 1968 The desirability of small samples for anthropological inference. American Anthropologist 70:949–951.
- 1963 Statistics for psychologists. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, Inc.
- 1967 Theory-testing in psychology and physics: a methodological paradox. Philosophy of Science 34:103–115.
- 1957 World ethnographic sample. American Anthropologist 39:664–687.
- 1967 Ethnographic atlas: a summary. Ethnology 4:109–236.
- 1968 World sampling provinces. Ethnology 7:305–326.
- 1969 Standard cross-cultural sample. Ethnology 8:329–369. , and
- 1963 Ethnographic atlas. Ethnology 2:109–133. , et al.
- 1965 A typology of social structure and the patterning of social institutions: a cross-cultural study. American Anthropologist 67:1097–1119.