GENERAL AND ETHNOLOGY: Comparative Perspectives: Theories and Methods. Amitai Etzioni and L. Dubow eds
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1970 American Anthropological Association
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 1467–1468, December 1970
How to Cite
Naroll, R. (1970), GENERAL AND ETHNOLOGY: Comparative Perspectives: Theories and Methods. Amitai Etzioni and L. Dubow eds. American Anthropologist, 72: 1467–1468. doi: 10.1525/aa.1970.72.6.02a00320
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- 1952 New ways of presenting an old idea: The statistical method in social anthropology. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute 82:129–146.
- 1967 Comparative sociology. New York: Harcourt, Brace.
- 1970 What have we learned from cross-cultural surveys? American Anthropologist 72:1227–1288.
- Naroll, Raoul, and RonaldCohen, eds. 1970 Handbook of method in cultural anthropology. New York: Natural History Press.