Navajo Social Organization
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1971 American Anthropological Association
Volume 73, Issue 1, page 273, February 1971
How to Cite
ADAMS, W. Y. (1971), Navajo Social Organization. American Anthropologist, 73: 273. doi: 10.1525/aa.1971.73.1.02a00290
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- 1958 New data on Navajo social organization. Plateau 30: 64–70.
- 1963 Shonto: a study of the role of the trader in a modern Navaho community. Bureau of American Ethnology Bulletin 188.
- 1969 Navajo ecology and economy: a problem in cultural values. Paper read before the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Anthropological Association, New Orleans, November 20, 1969.
- 1967 Time, resources, and authority in a Navaho community. American Anthropologist 69: 188–199. , et al.
- 1970 A new look at Navajo social organization. American Anthropologist 72: 55–65.