Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1980 American Anthropological Association
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 114–115, March 1980
How to Cite
ELSASSER, A. B. (1980), OBITUARY. American Anthropologist, 82: 114–115. doi: 10.1525/aa.1980.82.1.02a00090
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- 1926 (with and ) A New Objective Method for Showing Special Relationships. American Anthropologist 28:4.
- 1961 Ishi in Two Worlds: A biography of the last wild Indian in North America. Berkeley: University of California Press. (Reprinted in many editions and translated into more than five foreign languages.).
- 1964 The Inland Whale. Bloomington: Indiana University Press.
- 1968 (with ) Almost Ancestors: The First Californians. New York: Ballan-tine.
- 1970 Alfred Kroeber: A Personal Configuration. Berkeley: University of California Press.
- 1977 (with and ) Drawn from Life: California Indians in Pen and Brush. Socorro: N. Mex. Ballena Press.