More on Misconceptions about Workload and Birthrates: Reply to Spenser and Hum
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1980 American Anthropological Association
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 120–123, March 1980
How to Cite
THOMPSON, R. W. and ROBBINS, M. C. (1980), More on Misconceptions about Workload and Birthrates: Reply to Spenser and Hum. American Anthropologist, 82: 120–123. doi: 10.1525/aa.1980.82.1.02a00110
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted 28 June 1919
- 1975 Intrauterine Growth and Maturation in Relation to Fetal Deprivation. In The Placenta. P.Gruenwald ed. pp. 307–334. Baltimore: University Park Press. , and
- 1975 Applied Multiple Regression/Correlation Analysis. New York: John Wiley and Sons. , and
- 1967 Delivery Patterns and Reproductive Efficiency Among Groups of Differing Socioeconomic Status and Ethnic Origins. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 97:608–624.
- 1970 Birthrate and Work-Load. American Anthropologist 72:1,434–1,439.
- 1973 Seasonal Variations in Conception in Rural Uganda and Mexico. American Anthropologist 75:676–686. , and