A. Kimball Romney is Professor, School of Social Sciences, University of California, Irvine, CA 92717. Susan C. Weller is Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Clinical Epidemiology Unit, University of Pennsylvania, 2L NEB/S2, 420 Service Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19104. William H. Batchelder is Professor, School ofSocial Sciences, University of California, Irvine, CA 92717.
Culture as Consensus: A Theory of Culture and Informant Accuracy
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1986 American Anthropological Association
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 313–338, June 1986
How to Cite
Romney, A. K., Weller, S. C. and Batchelder, W. H. (1986), Culture as Consensus: A Theory of Culture and Informant Accuracy. American Anthropologist, 88: 313–338. doi: 10.1525/aa.1986.88.2.02a00020
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!