ANNA WIERZBICKA is a Reader in the Department of Linguistics, Arts, Australian National University, GPO Box 4, Canberra ACT 2600, Australia.
Human Emotions: Universal or Culture-Specific?
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1986 American Anthropological Association
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 584–594, September 1986
How to Cite
Wierzbicka, A. (1986), Human Emotions: Universal or Culture-Specific?. American Anthropologist, 88: 584–594. doi: 10.1525/aa.1986.88.3.02a00030
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!