Childhood Stress and Decreased Longevity in a Prehistoric Population
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1988 American Anthropological Association
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 936–944, December 1988
How to Cite
Goodman, A. H. and Armelagos, G. J. (1988), Childhood Stress and Decreased Longevity in a Prehistoric Population. American Anthropologist, 90: 936–944. doi: 10.1525/aa.1988.90.4.02a00120
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!