Ecological and Technological Knowledge of Fire: Aborigines Versus Park Rangers in Northern Australia
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1989 American Anthropological Association
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 940–961, December 1989
How to Cite
Lewis, H. T. (1989), Ecological and Technological Knowledge of Fire: Aborigines Versus Park Rangers in Northern Australia. American Anthropologist, 91: 940–961. doi: 10.1525/aa.1989.91.4.02a00080
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!