Joy McCorriston is a graduate student in the Department of Anthropology, Yale University, P.0. Box 2114 Yale Station, New Haven, CT 06520.
The Ecology of Seasonal Stress and the Origins of Agriculture in the Near East
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1991 American Anthropological Association
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 46–69, March 1991
How to Cite
McCorriston, J. and Hole, F. (1991), The Ecology of Seasonal Stress and the Origins of Agriculture in the Near East. American Anthropologist, 93: 46–69. doi: 10.1525/aa.1991.93.1.02a00030
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!