James Fercuson is Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology, University of California, Irvine, CA 92717.
The Cultural Topography of Wealth: Commodity Paths and the Structure of Property in Rural Lesotho
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1992 American Anthropological Association
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 55–73, March 1992
How to Cite
Ferguson, J. (1992), The Cultural Topography of Wealth: Commodity Paths and the Structure of Property in Rural Lesotho. American Anthropologist, 94: 55–73. doi: 10.1525/aa.1992.94.1.02a00040
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!