Ernestine Friedl is James B. Duke Professor Emeritus, Department of Cultural Anthropology, Duke University, Box 90091, Durham, NC 27708-0091.
Sex the Invisible 833
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1994 American Anthropological Association
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 833–844, December 1994
How to Cite
Friedl, E. (1994), Sex the Invisible 833. American Anthropologist, 96: 833–844. doi: 10.1525/aa.1994.96.4.02a00060
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!