LAUREL KENDALL is Curator, Asian Ethnographic Collections, Department of Anthropology, American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY 10024, and Adjunct Professor, Department of Anthropology, Columbia University, New York, NY 10027.
Korean Shamans and the Spirits of Capitalism
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1996 American Anthropological Association
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 512–527, September 1996
How to Cite
KENDALL, L. (1996), Korean Shamans and the Spirits of Capitalism. American Anthropologist, 98: 512–527. doi: 10.1525/aa.1996.98.3.02a00060
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!