Rethinking Ancient Maya Social Organization: Replacing "Lineage" with "House"
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 467–484, September 2000
How to Cite
Gillespie, S. D. (2000), Rethinking Ancient Maya Social Organization: Replacing "Lineage" with "House". American Anthropologist, 102: 467–484. doi: 10.1525/aa.2000.102.3.467
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!