"Land, Water, and Truth": San Identity and Global Indigenism
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 1074–1085, December 2002
How to Cite
Sylvain, R. (2002), "Land, Water, and Truth": San Identity and Global Indigenism. American Anthropologist, 104: 1074–1085. doi: 10.1525/aa.2002.104.4.1074
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!