A Sensory Ecology of Medicinal Plant Therapy in Two Amazonian Societies
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 252–266, June 2004
How to Cite
JR., G. H. S. (2004), A Sensory Ecology of Medicinal Plant Therapy in Two Amazonian Societies. American Anthropologist, 106: 252–266. doi: 10.1525/aa.2004.106.2.252
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!