Reflections on Conservation, Sustainability, and Environmentalism in Indigenous North America
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 78–86, March 2005
How to Cite
KRECH, S. (2005), Reflections on Conservation, Sustainability, and Environmentalism in Indigenous North America. American Anthropologist, 107: 78–86. doi: 10.1525/aa.2005.107.1.078
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!