Places That Count: Traditional Cultural Properties in Cultural Resource Management; Tribal Cultural Resource Management: The Full Circle to Stewardship
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 138–140, March 2005
How to Cite
STOFFLE, R. W. (2005), Places That Count: Traditional Cultural Properties in Cultural Resource Management; Tribal Cultural Resource Management: The Full Circle to Stewardship. American Anthropologist, 107: 138–140. doi: 10.1525/aa.2005.107.1.138
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!