The Truth from the Body: Medical Certificates as Ultimate Evidence for Asylum Seekers
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2008
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 597–608, December 2005
How to Cite
FASSIN, D. and D'HALLUIN, E. (2005), The Truth from the Body: Medical Certificates as Ultimate Evidence for Asylum Seekers. American Anthropologist, 107: 597–608. doi: 10.1525/aa.2005.107.4.597
- Issue online: 18 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!