Double Take: Contesting Time, Place, and Nation in the First Peoples Hall of the Canadian Museum of Civilization
Article first published online: 18 APR 2008
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 694–704, December 2005
How to Cite
PHILLIPS, R. B. and PHILLIPS, M. S. (2005), Double Take: Contesting Time, Place, and Nation in the First Peoples Hall of the Canadian Museum of Civilization. American Anthropologist, 107: 694–704. doi: 10.1525/aa.2005.107.4.694
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!