Pocahontas Goes to the Clinic: Popular Culture as Lingua Franca in a Cultural Borderland
Article first published online: 18 APR 2008
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 494–501, September 2006
How to Cite
MATTINGLY, C. (2006), Pocahontas Goes to the Clinic: Popular Culture as Lingua Franca in a Cultural Borderland. American Anthropologist, 108: 494–501. doi: 10.1525/aa.2006.108.3.494
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!