Cloth, Gender, Continuity, and Change: Fabricating Unity in Anthropology
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2008
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 862–877, December 2006
How to Cite
BRUMFIEL, E. M. (2006), Cloth, Gender, Continuity, and Change: Fabricating Unity in Anthropology. American Anthropologist, 108: 862–877. doi: 10.1525/aa.2006.108.4.862
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!