From Feasting to Cuisine: Implications of Archaeological Research in an Early Honduran Village
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
Volume 109, Issue 4, pages 642–653, December 2007
How to Cite
JOYCE, R. A. and HENDERSON, J. S. (2007), From Feasting to Cuisine: Implications of Archaeological Research in an Early Honduran Village. American Anthropologist, 109: 642–653. doi: 10.1525/aa.2007.109.4.642
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!