natural selection in cultural evolution: warfare versus peaceful diffusion
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1976 American Anthropological Association
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 97–129, February 1976
How to Cite
NAROLL, R. and DIVALE, W. T. (1976), natural selection in cultural evolution: warfare versus peaceful diffusion. American Ethnologist, 3: 97–129. doi: 10.1525/ae.1976.3.1.02a00070
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- June 27, 1974, December 16, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!