leper, hyena, and blacksmith in Kujamaat Diola thought
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1981 American Anthropological Association
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 526–543, August 1981
How to Cite
SAPIR, J. D. (1981), leper, hyena, and blacksmith in Kujamaat Diola thought. American Ethnologist, 8: 526–543. doi: 10.1525/ae.1981.8.3.02a00070
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- 9 January 1981, 20 January 1981, 3 February 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!