grog and gossip in Bhatgaon: style and substance in Fiji Indian conversation
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1984 American Anthropological Association
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 487–506, August 1984
How to Cite
BRENNEIS, D. (1984), grog and gossip in Bhatgaon: style and substance in Fiji Indian conversation. American Ethnologist, 11: 487–506. doi: 10.1525/ae.1984.11.3.02a00050
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted 12 December 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!