personal power careers and the development of domestic structure in a small community
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1984 American Anthropological Association
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 699–717, November 1984
How to Cite
BIRDWELL-PHEASANT, D. (1984), personal power careers and the development of domestic structure in a small community. American Ethnologist, 11: 699–717. doi: 10.1525/ae.1984.11.4.02a00050
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted 30 March 1984; Final revisions received 17 April 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!