language variation and cultural hegemony: toward an integration of sociolinguistic and social theory
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1985 American Anthropological Association
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 738–748, November 1985
How to Cite
WOOLARD, K. A. (1985), language variation and cultural hegemony: toward an integration of sociolinguistic and social theory. American Ethnologist, 12: 738–748. doi: 10.1525/ae.1985.12.4.02a00090
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted 10 July 1985, Final version received 16 July 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!