the named and the nameless: gender and person in Chinese society
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1986 American Anthropological Association
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 619–631, November 1986
How to Cite
WATSON, R. S. (1986), the named and the nameless: gender and person in Chinese society. American Ethnologist, 13: 619–631. doi: 10.1525/ae.1986.13.4.02a00020
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- submitted 17 March 1986; accepted 5 June 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!