bad blood, spoiled milk: bodily fluids as moral barometers in rural Haiti
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1988 American Anthropological Association
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 62–83, February 1988
How to Cite
FARMER, P. (1988), bad blood, spoiled milk: bodily fluids as moral barometers in rural Haiti. American Ethnologist, 15: 62–83. doi: 10.1525/ae.1988.15.1.02a00050
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted 21 September 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!