Cultural hegemony and class experience: a critical reading of recent ethnological-historical approaches (part one)
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1989 American Anthropological Association
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 117–136, February 1989
How to Cite
REBEL, H. (1989), Cultural hegemony and class experience: a critical reading of recent ethnological-historical approaches (part one). American Ethnologist, 16: 117–136. doi: 10.1525/ae.1989.16.1.02a00080
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- submitted 29 July 1988;revised version submitted 20 October 1988;accepted 27 October 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!