Goodly beasts, beastly goods: cattle and commodities in a South African context
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1990 American Anthropological Association
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 195–216, May 1990
How to Cite
JEAN and COMAROFF, J. L. (1990), Goodly beasts, beastly goods: cattle and commodities in a South African context. American Ethnologist, 17: 195–216. doi: 10.1525/ae.1990.17.2.02a00010
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- submitted 24 March 1989; accepted 3 September 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!