Customs and Christian conversion among Akha highlanders of Burma and Thailand
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1990 American Anthropological Association
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 277–291, May 1990
How to Cite
KAMMERER, C. A. (1990), Customs and Christian conversion among Akha highlanders of Burma and Thailand. American Ethnologist, 17: 277–291. doi: 10.1525/ae.1990.17.2.02a00050
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- submitted 17 July 1989; accepted 3 September 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!