Domestic trials: power and autonomy in domestic service in Zambia
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1990 American Anthropological Association
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 360–375, May 1990
How to Cite
HANSEN, K. T. (1990), Domestic trials: power and autonomy in domestic service in Zambia. American Ethnologist, 17: 360–375. doi: 10.1525/ae.1990.17.2.02a00100
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- submitted 5 June 1989; accepted 3 September 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!