Delegated voice: ritual speech, risk, and the making of marriage alliances in Anakalang
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1991 American Anthropological Association
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 311–330, May 1991
How to Cite
KEANE, W. (1991), Delegated voice: ritual speech, risk, and the making of marriage alliances in Anakalang. American Ethnologist, 18: 311–330. doi: 10.1525/ae.1991.18.2.02a00070
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Submitted 7 November 1989; revised version submitted 14 March 1990; accepted 15 May 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!